Dane County & Madison
- The ARC-Dane County
- Cerebral Palsy Group
- Dane County Human Services
- Division Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Family Support and Resource Center
- Madison Area Down Syndrome Society
- Journey Mental Health Center
- Parental Stress Center
- Prevent Child Abuse (The Exchange Center)
- Rainbow Project
- United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County
- Waisman Center
- LINK - Dane County
This site takes you to the LINK which is a coalition of Dane County agencies and programs for children with developmental disabilities and their families. The purpose of LINK is to provide a regularly scheduled forum for members to work together to promote coordinated service for children and families, collaborative systems planning, and sharing of information.
State of Wisconsin
- CESA 2- Cooperative Educational Service Agency (CESA) provides leadership & coordination of services for 74 school districts in WI
- Disability Rights of Wisconsin
- Family Village Community Center - Wisconsin Resources: additional links to sites for state and regional disability resources.
- Special Olympics Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Assistive Technology Initiative: WATI--a WI project to increase availability of assistive tech devices/services for children with disabilities.
- Wisconsin Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Wisconsin DPI Special Education Team DPI publications; Info Update Bulletins, IDEA complaints &state special education initiative
- Wisconsin Early Autism Project
- Wisconsin FACETS
- Wisconsin Family Ties
- Wisconsin Lions Camp - quality camp experiences for youth and adults with disabilities
- Autism Society of America: The Autism Society of America is a grassroots autism organization
- Closing the Gap, Inc: an organization focusing on technology for people with special needs through its newspaper & annual international conference
- Family Village: This site integrates information, resources, and communication opportunities on the internet for persons with cognitive and other disabilities, for their families, and for those that provide them services and support.
- LD Resources: LD Resources is a collection of resources on various aspects of learning disabilities with comments from community members.
- Learning Disabilities Association of America: This site is the home for the Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA) which is a group of concerned parents representing children with Learning Disabilities.
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- The National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities (NICHCY); This site offers a wealth of information for children with disabilities.
Last link check: 2.27.2013