The Transition Team is hosting a Fair for families of students who will have support needs after high school.
When: Wednesday, October 30, 2019
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Where: La Follette High School Cafeteria
702 Pflaum Road Madison, WI
Enjoy dinner, hear a brief presentation, and meet with post secondary transition providers who
will be able to provide information and answer questions.
**There will be additional Transition Fairs at other high schools during the course of the school year,
in case you cannot make this date and time.
- Department of Public Instruction Transition Information
- Legal Basis for Transition Planning
- Supported Employment checklist for parents, students and teachers
- Competitive Employment
- Post Secondary Education
- Glossary of Terms & Acronyms
- Employment Network
- Family Voices of Wisconsin
- Transition Improvement Grant (TIG) Events
- Waisman Center Community Outreach
- WI Facets Events Calendar
- Perkins Events Calendar
- Adults with Developmental Disabilities
- Adults with Mental Health Needs
- Adults with Physical Disabilities
- Community Agencies Clearinghouse
Additional Community Resources
- Children and Families
- Community Outreach/Support
- Drug/Alcohol Treatment Programs
- Employment Options
- Mental Health